How can I change the vertical axis in a monthly report chart

ECL
ECL Member ✭✭
I created a custom monthly summary report for specific categories and saved it. Now my monthly total dollars for these categories has changed over time but the report chart is still using the original scaling so all the data is chopped off. I can't see where to customize the scale or have it at least rescale for the maximum data value.
Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    Hello ECL,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response. 

When I print a report, I have the option to Fit to Scale or change the orientation of the report.

If I save the report as a PDF then print the PDF, (shown above) I get an option to change the scale fo the report by percent.

Will this option work to fit the data to the page?

Let me know!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    @Quicken_Tyka The3 poster was asking about printing a chart, not making the report fit.

@ECL I want to check whether you're talking about Quicken Mac. Quicken Mac reports do not include charts.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • ECL
    ECL Member ✭✭
    I am talking about an existing "Spending Over Time" report in Quicken Deluxe Mac 2020 which produces a monthly chart on top and a monthly table below it. My problem is that the y-axis on the chart is stuck at +/-$10K max even though the monthly totals are now greater than $10K. I noticed if I create a new "Spending Over Time" report the y-axis of the chart has no problem scaling to numbers larger than $10K, but the existing customized "Spending Over Time" report has no way to adjust the y-axis limits manually and is not doing it automatically. See attached image.
This discussion has been closed.