The print window shows a portfolio value report that doesn't fit the page. How do I escape the print

When I pull up a portfolio value report that should fit on one page but doesn't, and I want to start over, how do I escape the print page? I cannot escape the page and have to shut down the computer.

Comments

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    What version of Quicken are you running? Go to Help >Aabout Quicken and let us know what it says there.

Are you referring to the Print dialog that appears after you click on the printer icon in the report? Is this dialog too big to fit on your screen? Do you not have an X at the top right or a Cancel button at the bottom right that will dismiss this dialog?
    QWin Premier subscription
  • Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    I assume you are seeing that the report is going to exceed one page on the right-side "Preview" pane of the "Print" window that shows up when you click on the printer icon of the report that you've created with Reports > Investing > Portfolio Value.  When I do that there's an "X" in the upper right hand corner of that window that allows you to exit out.  Are you not seeing that?
This discussion has been closed.