Can't connect to most of my Online Billers

Rob Whipple
Rob Whipple Member ✭✭
I have so many issues with connecting online billers, I have more than once abandoned Quicken for [removed] or [removed], only to come back because I miss features I only get with Quicken--oh if I could only have an error-free Quicken experience! Lately it has gotten worse with 4 of my billers giving errors: Capital One, Upper Cumberland FCU, USAA, and Citi :'(
Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello Rob,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community although I apologize that you haven't received a response. 

Please take a moment and review the information available here and post back to let us know if these steps correct the error.

Please also let us know the error that you are receiving and if you are attempting to add these or update existing bills.

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • Rob Whipple
    Rob Whipple Member ✭✭
    I haven't been able to connect with capital one, ever. As for Upper Cumberland, Citi, and USAA, they were all recently added but they really have never worked properly.
  • Rob Whipple
    Rob Whipple Member ✭✭
    I wish I could just post a screenshot but I can't find any way to do that. Capital one says what it always says that it's waiting for the next bill, the other say they are locked, but this is incorrect I am able to sign in what's the bank website no problem kalama, so clearly this is a quicken issue
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello Rob,

Thank you for the response and for providing more details.

There is an ongoing alert for Capital One eBills, they cannot be added or updated in Quicken at this time.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7855126/updated-11-16-19-users-unable-to-add-capital-one-ebills-online-billers#latest

As for your other bills, I would recommend contacting support directly for advanced troubleshooting a review of your online biller profile to determine the cause of these issues.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • Rob Whipple
    Rob Whipple Member ✭✭
    edited November 2019
    I can't believe all these months later, Quicken still can't connect with a major bank like Capital One--I mean [removed] & [removed] both can manage it!?

As for the others, I have tried support and they weren't able to help, that is why I posted here, hoping someone could help where Quicken Support could not.
This discussion has been closed.