trouble connecting to founders federal credit union , error cc-502

Quicken is up to date on windows 10. Error has occurred the last 2 days. I deactivated before I read that i ought 'not' deactivate.
Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• twof2019
    twof2019 Member
    Since I deactivated connection to founders, the cc-502 is coming when trying Activate One Step Update.
  • twof2019
    twof2019 Member
    I attached a screenshot of the error. I've been using quicken for a dozen years or more and not a beginner with this stuff. no evidence that founders fcu is down at all. i checked, doubled check, triple checked user name and pw and they're okay (having used them to login directly to the credit union web site).
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

In case of CC-501, 502, 503, 506 errors from a single bank deactivate all accounts with this bank using the same bank logon ID, including any old, long closed, hidden and forgotten accounts that might still be activated. If you miss one, the aggregation server involved in handling Express Web Connect - connected accounts will not start with a clean slate and you will continue to have problems. When done deactivating, restart Quicken and reactivate accounts.

This discussion has been closed.