Issues with Account Balance Report

This discussion was created from comments split from: account balance report shows different balances based on interval selected.

Comments

• todivefor
    todivefor Member ✭✭
    I have a similar problem with the account balance report. I have had the problem for years and keep coming back to it. Quicken 2017 R19.7 for windows. In trouble shooting, I have found that the problem has to do with line item -cash-. Although I have no cash in my account, it shows some. But, it only shows up when I have an interval selected (ie year). I found this by selecting account details in display. My report when selecting interval is off by the -cash- when interval is not selected.
  • Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am not seeing this problem in QWin 2020 R23.17 using the account balances report accessed through Reports > Net Worth and Balances

The seemingly identical report accessed through the button at the bottom of the Property and Debt > Net Worth tab gives different and incorrect results.

QWin Premier subscription
  • Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    @ todivefor
    By any chance are you generating the Account Balance Report using the "Account Balance Report" button that's available when you click the Property & Debt tab > Net Worth > Account Balance Report button? 
    That path to that report seems to somehow a report that has errors in it:

• todivefor
    todivefor Member ✭✭
    > @Tom Young said:
    > @ todiveforBy any chance are you generating the Account Balance Report using the "Account Balance Report" button that's available when you click the Property & Debt tab > Net Worth > Account Balance Report button? 
    > That path to that report seems to somehow a report that has errors in it:https://community.quicken.com/discussion/comment/20043063#Comment_20043063

Tom,

I am not. Didn't know it was there, but gives the same result.
This discussion has been closed.