Problem with displaying inaccurate reminder data in account register

wurth51
wurth51 Member
I rely on projecting my expenditures into the future for staging future payments and money transfers. In an account register, I select the "Show Reminders for:" the account. The projected balances no longer provides any accuracy.

If I select "Next 7 Days" OR Next 14 Days" to show in register, then some of my credit/debit entries do not display BUT if I select "Next 30 Days" then several of my credit/debit entries finally are displayed and provide me with what appear to be an accurate balance forecast for that period. I go back and select the 7 or 14 day forecast and several of the credits/debits are again missing.

Best Answer

Answers

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    What version of Quicken.... as there have been "Reminder" issues that may cause them to appear or not appear -
    ... Help --> About Quicken

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• wurth51
    wurth51 Member
    I am an annual WIN subscriber and have the latest upgrade R23.17 build 27.1.23.17 The problem was not apparent to me in early 2018.
  • wurth51
    wurth51 Member
    Guess I am a little dense here. I can't figure out how to attach a screen shot JPG file for you to view.
    Otherwise you would see that there is information that should be in both displays i.e. the "7 day" selection shows entries out to the Jan 8 vice Dec 27 but does not display two events that are planned for Dec 26.... where as the "14 day" selection appears to display more correctly (shows all future entries including Dec 26 - although it also displays out to Jan 8 vice Jan 3
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    wurth51 said:
    Guess I am a little dense here. I can't figure out how to attach a screen shot JPG file for you to view.
    Otherwise you would see that there is information that should be in both displays i.e. the "7 day" selection shows entries out to the Jan 8 vice Dec 27 but does not display two events that are planned for Dec 26.... where as the "14 day" selection appears to display more correctly (shows all future entries including Dec 26 - although it also displays out to Jan 8 vice Jan 3

When you are editing a post, you should see a toolbar that looks something like:

I've circled the Attach file icon.  Note: You'll likely have fewer options until you've collected sufficient points.

• wurth51
    wurth51 Member
    Well that toolbar does not appear when I am posting. Changed browsers but that didn't make any difference. The only thing available to me is an emoji drop down tab. Tried to respond to the actual notification email I am sent but it bounced back as undeliverable.
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    wurth51 said:
    Well that toolbar does not appear when I am posting. Changed browsers but that didn't make any difference. The only thing available to me is an emoji drop down tab. Tried to respond to the actual notification email I am sent but it bounced back as undeliverable.
    If you haven't already, I suggest you review: https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7849424/introducing-community-ranks

If you upload an image to your profile, you should receive 10 points which should enable you to attach a file.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    How many "days to remind you in advance" have you specified for each of the reminders that are giving you problems?
    AFAIK, before a reminder shows in the register as if it was a regular transaction already, it must fall into the "days to remind in advance" range.
  • wurth51
    wurth51 Member
    My reminders are set to 3 calendars days before actual due date.
This discussion has been closed.