Managing a non supported 401K in Quicken

Options
I just switched from Mint to quicken because it seemed to have so many more tools available, and now I am realizing that it does not support either of the 401k's that I have. It seems like every link for manually entering 401K transactions I find on the quicken site is broken. Has anyone found any good directions? I can export transactions, but quicken does not take them. Thinking I made a bad purchase decision here. Quickens budget and planning tools are much better, but if I have to manually do all of my 401k stuff, this is going to be a pain.

Best Answer

Answers

• Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What version and release of Quicken are you using?
    What do you mean by "it does not support either of the 401k's"?  No ability to download transactions into Quicken, or something else?
  • jsmith2038
    Options
    I am using Year 2020 version R23.18

No ability to download transactions from my institutions.
  • jsmith2038
    Options
    I have the subscription, only way to purchase at this point.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @jsmith2038

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

If you are still needing assistance please take a moment to review the information available here.

If the financial institution is still missing after these steps, your bank may not yet support Quicken. If you want Quicken to be supported, you will need to contact your financial institution directly and tell them you'd like to download your accounts into Quicken.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~