Hidden Category selections don't sync

Options
I am returning to Quicken after more than a decade away from it. So I am using the Quicken Premier and have setup the Sync app on my iOS device.

I have the desktop version configured and have gone through and hidden all of the Business and Rental Income/Expenses.

However after syncing the desktop, I still see those hidden categories on my iOS app. Nothing more frustrating than having to sift through all that clutter in the category on my phone.

Answers

• Quicken_Natalie
    Options
    Hello @eq100hz

Thank you for providing the details of this issue to the Community, although I apologize for any frustration incurred.

Please take a moment and review the information available here and post back to let us know what version and release of Quicken you are using.

When attempting to replicate this myself, it appears that hidden Categories are not removed from the Category list on the Quicken Mobile App.

You may consider creating an Idea post requesting this product enhancement be added to Quicken Mobile. 

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7849425/creating-and-voting-for-ideas-in-the-community

Our developer's review Idea threads to get an idea of what people would like Quicken to offer.

Hope this helps!

-Quicken Natalie

• eq100hz
    eq100hz Member ✭✭
    Options
    Hi Natalie,

I'm using Quicken 2020 v:R23.18 Build: 27.1.23.18

The mobile app is the latest available on iOS.

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.