In Tax Planner, the Dividend Data for 2019 is not coming in. The transactions are tagged and linked

The transactions have a category that is tied to the appropriate tax form.
Is there a fix for this? :(
Tagged:

Best Answers

• Kenyon51
    Kenyon51 Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Okay, that’s a good idea.
    Going forward, is there a way to do that when downloading dividend transactions so I don’t have to go back and do it later?
    Thanks so much for your help and your time. 👍

Answers

• Kenyon51
    Kenyon51 Member ✭✭
    In Tax Planner my Dividend transactions for 2019 are not showing up on the Interest and Dividend Income - Schedule B form even though the category is tied to this tax form. Is there a fix for this :(
  • Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    My dividends from 2019 appear in the Tax Planner.
    When you look at the Details for dividends, is "Quicken Data (from 2019)" chosen, as it should be?

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

• Kenyon51
    Kenyon51 Member ✭✭
    Yes. I did some reviewing of my file and found out I have a category “Div” that is assigned to Schedule B, but I also have a category “_DivInc” that can’t assign to a specific form. I think I must have reassigned that category somewhere in the past and Quicken won’t let me edit that category now.
    since Quicken automatically assigns “_DivInc” to investment dividends I don’t think I can create a new Div category that will work in its place. I also can’t merge this category to another. I’m not sure what other options I have.
  • Kenyon51
    Kenyon51 Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Okay, that’s a good idea.
    Going forward, is there a way to do that when downloading dividend transactions so I don’t have to go back and do it later?
    Thanks so much for your help and your time. 👍
This discussion has been closed.