Reconcile an Account

Options
I purchased the new upgrade today (01/14/2020), when I am in the Reconcile an Account, select a transaction that has cleared, it bumps me out, it may do it 2 or 3 times on the same transaction. It does not do it all of the time, but a less 40% of the time. I had 2017 and it did the same thing. Is anyone have the same issue or know of a fix?
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020 Answer ✓
    Options
    If we double-click on a transaction entry in the Reconcile window, we are brought to the transaction in the register.   Instead of using your mouse to check or uncheck a transaction entry in the Reconcile window, you may want to consider using the keyboard:  use the up and down arrows to navigate and the space bar to check or uncheck an entry.

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020 Answer ✓
    Options
    If we double-click on a transaction entry in the Reconcile window, we are brought to the transaction in the register.   Instead of using your mouse to check or uncheck a transaction entry in the Reconcile window, you may want to consider using the keyboard:  use the up and down arrows to navigate and the space bar to check or uncheck an entry.
  • DTrent
    DTrent Member
    Options
    That's a work around maybe, Quicken needs to take a look at that. I do not think I am double clicking, but I will give your comments a try the next time (next Month). I had to replace the hard drive today and that took up most of the day, Thanks, for your comment, and have a blessed evening.
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A double click on a transaction in the Reconcile dialog INTENTIONALLY takes you to the account register.  I've used that action more than a few times when I needed to look at the particular transaction.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• DTrent
    DTrent Member
    Options
    I would think there is a sensitive that you may be able to set on the mouse, may check it out tomorrow. Thanks
This discussion has been closed.