I have three accounts which no longer allow additional transactions. Why?

ogens
ogens Member ✭✭
Current Windows Starter Edition.

Best Answer

Answers

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Continuing @sherlock's response:
    Which 3 accounts?  When you do TOOLS, Account List, and click EDIT adjacent to each of these 3 accounts, what Account Type is shown?
    Lastly, which Q product did you previously run?

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• ogens
    ogens Member ✭✭
    One is an asset. The other two are not listed as accounts; one is property and the other is listed as seperate.
  • ogens
    ogens Member ✭✭
    I previously had been using Quicken Deluxe.
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm confused, if they're not listed as accounts, what ARE they?  And, if there not accounts, OF COURSE you can't have "additional transactions"!
    I suspect that you'll need to upgrade back to  Deluxe, as Starter simply doesn't support these accounts that you had in Deluxe.
    IF you bought Starter with the last 30 days, you can return it to Q for a refundj ... and then you can buy Deluxe.
    Otherwise, you'll need to use the Upgrade link on  the HELP tab to get back to Deluxe.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• ogens
    ogens Member ✭✭
    Two are property and not listed in the accounts list. One is my condo which I update with current assessed value. The other is my car which I update with the current Kelly Blue Book value. You may well be correct about needing to upgrade to Quicken Deluxe. The issue of no longer being able to add transactions to the three accounts appeared in the Starter Edition. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.