A Category assigned via the mobile app is not synching back to my Quicken desktop database

After assigning a category to a debit card transaction using the iPhone app, this category assignment is not being synched back to my Quicken Desktop.

Has anyone else seen this behavior?

Best Answers

• RK Mills
    RK Mills Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    It appears to be working now. Thanks!

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @RK Mills

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response. 

I would start by taking a look at the steps outlined here particularly the steps under " I am Missing Transactions On the Mobile App."

May I also ask how many accounts do you have synced to mobile?

Please let me know how it goes!

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • RK Mills
    RK Mills Member ✭✭
    Thanks Tyka. The issue is not that I am missing a transaction on the mobile app. I see the transaction in the mobile app. The issue is that the category I have assigned to the transaction in the mobile app is not appearing as the assigned category once I view the same transaction via the desktop app after a cloud sync.

Why is the category I have assigned via the mobile app not syncing back to the desktop app

To answer your other question, I have 8 accounts included in the sync to mobile

Thanks!
    Ronnie Mills
  • RK Mills
    RK Mills Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    It appears to be working now. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.