Verification Code Not Received [edited]

Options
I have 3 accounts at Bank of America. I can update 2 of them(savings) but I cannot get Quicken to update my checking account. The same password gets me into BOA for the savings as the checking. Sometimes it will ask me "How do I want my code sent to me?" My option is by text to my phone. I click on that but it never sends me a text. Thanks for any hlep I might get.

Best Answer

Answers

• Quicken_Natalie
    Options
    Hello @jerryfleming2648,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and post your issue, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

If you are still needing assistance with downloading your Bank of America accounts into Quicken, please take a moment and review the information available here and post back to let us know what version and release of Quicken you're using.

Please also let us know the full name of the financial institution as displayed in Quicken, as well as the Connection Type being used. Additionally, do you receive any error messages?

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

Quicken Natalie

• jerryfleming2648
    Options
    Natalie: Thank you for your email. I will try to answer your questions:
    I am using Quicken2017
    The account that will not respond to Updating is: BofA Interest CheckingXX8207
    Obviously, this is a Bank of America account
    My connection type is ATT Internet on my PC
    I do not get an error message when I try to connect with the checking account.
    I get a message to allow BofA to send me a text for security purposes. But I never get the text.
    As a reminder, both of my savings accounts will update and they are with BofA also
    Thank you for any assistance you, or anyone in the community can give.
  • jerryfleming2648
    Options
    Thank you for your help. That did ti!
This discussion has been closed.