Unable to download the latest quotes

I continuously receive the alert, "Unable to download the latest quotes. Try again later." This occurs at all times, day and night.
Tagged:

Answers

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    I suggest you disable Automatically update quotes every 15 minutes:  select Edit > Preferences...

• Gary LeMann
    Gary LeMann Member ✭✭
    Added "automatically update quotes every 15 minutes" did not work. Still getting the same cannot get stock quotes.
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2020
    Added "automatically update quotes every 15 minutes" did not work. Still getting the same cannot get stock quotes.
    I do not understand why you added "automatically update quotes every 15 minutes"  when you were asked to do the opposite.

With the feature disabled Quicken should not be attempting to obtain quotes every 15 minutes.  With the feature disabled, Quicken should only be initiating the request when you've scheduled the update or initiated the request.
  • Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    When you say "continuously receive the alert" do you mean you get the error with no action on your part or do you get the error whenever you try to update quotes?
    QWin Premier subscription
  • Gary LeMann
    Gary LeMann Member ✭✭
    i get the alert every time I try to update quotes.
  • Gary LeMann
    Gary LeMann Member ✭✭
    The download the quotes every 15 minutes feature was already disabled. I just tried something different. When I checked the feature again it was disabled.