Reports say that Quicken cannot find any transactions that match current date etc.

I run Q2019. I have imported a QIF file of 10 years of Q2001 data.
The data appears to be all there. The accounts are correct the Catagories are correct.
I have made sure dates, accounts & catagories are correct for the report but still get the same message.
Any help appreciated
Tagged:

Comments

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

Can you please capture one or more images of the parts of your Quicken window showing the issue, sensitive information blacked out as necessary to protect your privacy but annotated to describe the situation, and attach the image(s) here?
    https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7867159/faq-how-do-i-post-a-screenshot-in-the-community-from-windows#latest

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make sure the dates are correct - using 4 digits -
    There have been issues with QIF files and date syntax
    with 2-digit vs 4-digit implied century...

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just a guess: in your registers, do the years show as 4 digits with the correct century? Perhaps something was lost in translation on the import and Quicken thinks your data is from Roman times...
    QWin Premier subscription
  • Thanks Jim.
    The registers show the dates OK, complete with the correct year. However, if you list for a group of dates i.e. for say 2019, there is no resulting listing. It would appear that Q2019 does not recognise them as a valid dates.
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    Can you walk us thru your report.....
    maybe it's not actually the dates, but some other selection that is missing
    What happens if you set the "date range" to "include all dates"
    Lastly.... what do you mean by "current date" -
    Reports say that Quicken cannot find any transactions that match current date etc.

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

This discussion has been closed.