Trouble connecting to Fidelity NetBenefits

Starting the new year fresh with a new Quicken 2017 instance on Windows 10. Have no problem adding accounts for online access until I try to add my 401K from Fidelity. I choose Fidelity NetBenefits, enter username/password I use on their website but get the "Your financial institution has rejected this transaction. For more information, contact your financial institution." I called Fidelity and they are saying nothing on their end is blocking the transaction. My employer allows the Quicken connection and their servers are up.

Any thoughts?
Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• Quicken_Natalie
    Quicken_Natalie Moderator mod
    edited February 2020
    Hello @kelnpet,

Thank you for providing the details of this issue to the Community, although I apologize for any frustration you may be experiencing.

We may need a bit more information to be able to assist you further. Please take a moment to review the information available here and post back to let us know what version/release of Quicken you're using.

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

Quicken Natalie 

• kelnpet
    kelnpet Member
    Quicken 2017, Rental Property Manager, Version: R15, Build 26.1.15.5
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    @kelnpet By any chance are you married?  And, if so, does your spouse work for the same employer and also have a 401k at Fidelity?

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• hz9vzs
    hz9vzs Member
    I am unable to download transactions from my Fidelity Netbenefits account. I can download from my brokerage account. I am on Quicken Premier 2017 R 19.8 - It used to work before - I feel that after R 19.8 installed this has started happening. Can you help?
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    What EXACTLY happens when your try to download from NetBenefits? Any error messages of codes?
    AND, I request that you also reply to my question to @kelnpet on 1/8.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• Dazza
    Dazza Member ✭✭✭
    I have the same problem. I cannot set-up a NetBenefits account. I get the error message, OL-295-A.