Investment Account Overview - historical performance - industry/category averages missing

When I do the one step update, it updates the stock prices and 1/3/5 industry/category returns for mutual funds but stopped updating the 1/3/5 industry/category information for individual stocks in Fall 2019. How do I get the stock industry/category information to update?
Tagged:

Comments

• Hello @Diane159,

Thank you for providing the details of this issue to the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

It seems that the Community may need a bit more information to be able to further assist. Please take a moment to review the information available here and post back to let us know what version/release of Quicken you're using.

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

Quicken Natalie

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here is a screenshot of the problem, QWin 2020 R24.14 with data as of 2/3/2020.

Note that the mutual fund data is present but the stock info is missing or all zeros. In addition it appears that the mutual fund 3 and 5 year data may be out of date or incorrect. For example the Large Blend category should be 10 or 12%.

This data comes from Quicken's quote provider. 

QWin Premier subscription
  • Diane159
    Diane159 Member
    I am on windows Quicken 2020, R24.14. I am getting the same --% and 0.00% that Jim has on his screen print. I also have a couple of Vanguard mutual funds that do have benchmark %'s, but the percentages have been the same for the past few months. They should change daily as the market changes.
This discussion has been closed.