Can I change the look of the way my bills are listed?

Options
I have the 2020 Quicken. I don't like the way the bills are listed....large with icons. Is there a way to change the list to look like the income & transfers list? Just a simple, plain list.

Best Answers

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Hi @Karen,

Yes there is a way to just see your bills as a list. At the top of the Bills page , on the left hand side, there is a "View as" and a drop down next to it.  Currently I think the drop down is set for "Stack" but if you just click on the arrow, you can change to to "List", "Calendar", or "Monthly List".

Try them out and see which one works best for you!

Good luck!

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• Karen
    Karen Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    That's the way the old quicken worked. I have it in list format but it includes the large icons. The list view is only available as "due date" or Biller name and both have the large icons only. Oh well...it's a small annoyance....guess I'll get used to it.
  • Karen
    Karen Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    OK...that's better!
    Thanks cranky & Sherlock :)
This discussion has been closed.