Incorrect installer in "My Account"

I was attempting to install Quicken Deluxe on my other computer so I logged into my Quicken account and selected the "Download Quicken" link and installed the downloaded executable.

I'm a Quicken "Deluxe" user (and my subscription is active) but the installer I downloaded installed the "Home & Business" version.

In the "About Quicken" on my primary computer it shows:
Quicken - Deluxe
Year: 2020
Version: R25.18
Build: 27.1.25.18
...along with my registration and membership info.

Where can I download the "Deluxe" version that matches my subscription?

Best Answer

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    If you don't have a Quicken data file open, neither the Quicken ID in Quicken nor the Help Menu will play with a full deck.
    Open your current Quicken data file to load the ID stored within the file. While doing that, Quicken will call home and verify / update your membership settings.
    You can now do Help / Check Membership status and/or Help / About Quicken.

Answers

• thecreator
    thecreator SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Trish107 ,

Make sure that it shows Quicken Deluxe.

Open Quicken. Under Help, click Check Membership Status. It should check your Account online and switch it to Deluxe, if it states Home, Business & Rental Property, currently.

thecreator - User of Quicken Subscription R53.16 USA

Windows 10 Pro 32-Bit Build 19045.3693
    Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit Build 19045.3754

• splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is only ONE Quicken installer for all the editions, your subscription license decides which features are turned on.
    The installer shows Home & Business to start with and then changes to your subscription once the installation is registered to your Quicken Id and your subscription license edition.

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• Trish107
    Trish107 Member ✭✭✭
    > Log into your Account at: https://www.quicken.com/ My Account.
    > Make sure that it shows Quicken Deluxe.

See attached image. It's Quicken Deluxe

> Open Quicken. Under Help, click Check Membership Status.

See attached images. Where would I find "Check Membership Status"?
  • Trish107
    Trish107 Member ✭✭✭
    These are my only download options in My Account and the one highlighted is the "Home, Business & Rental" version.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    If you don't have a Quicken data file open, neither the Quicken ID in Quicken nor the Help Menu will play with a full deck.
    Open your current Quicken data file to load the ID stored within the file. While doing that, Quicken will call home and verify / update your membership settings.
    You can now do Help / Check Membership status and/or Help / About Quicken.
  • Trish107
    Trish107 Member ✭✭✭
    > @splasher said:
    > The installer shows Home & Business to start with and then changes to your subscription once the installation is registered to your Quicken Id and your subscription license edition.

How do I register the installation? The previously posted screens, plus the one attached here, represents what I see when I open it.
  • Trish107
    Trish107 Member ✭✭✭
    > @UKR said:
    >Open your current Quicken data file to load the ID stored within the file. While doing that, Quicken will call home and verify / update your membership settings.

That did it!

Thank you!
  • splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trish107 said:
    > @splasher said:
    > The installer shows Home & Business to start with and then changes to your subscription once the installation is registered to your Quicken Id and your subscription license edition.

How do I register the installation? The previously posted screens, plus the one attached here, represents what I see when I open it.
    See UKR's response above

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

This discussion has been closed.