On how many home computers Can I install Quicken for Windows?

I have bought Quicken Premium 2020 for Windows. I was wondering what in the install limit on how many home omputers can I install it. I have 4 laptops.

I I have reached a limit, can I uninstall it from one laptop and then will Quicken allow me to in stall on the other.

Thanks

Best Answers

Answers

• MyronD
    MyronD Member ✭✭
    Thanks Sherlock, I was installing it on my 4th laptop but it was not installing. I put in my email and password.
  • MyronD
    MyronD Member ✭✭
    Thank you very much Sherlock. I will try it and keep you posted.
  • MyronD
    MyronD Member ✭✭
    Sorry to bother you Sherlock, but where can I find the QcCleanUI to download.
    Thanks
  • splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• MyronD
    MyronD Member ✭✭
    I'm using Quicken Premium 2020.
  • MyronD
    MyronD Member ✭✭
    Sherlock/Splasher, thanks for your help. I have downloaded the utility and will work on uninstalling and leaning up Quicken.
  • thecreator
    thecreator SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @MyronD ,

See this procedure:  https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7844658/installing-reinstalling-windows-quicken-subscription-editions

Renaming folders is a waste of time.

All installations of Quicken Subscription product must use the same Quicken User ID and password.

If you purchased Quicken 2020 Premier Edition from someone other than Quicken.com, then you need  to activated it, on one computer, then download the installer from your Quicken Account on the Web to the other computers.

thecreator - User of Quicken Subscription R53.16 USA

Windows 10 Pro 32-Bit Build 19045.3693
    Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit Build 19045.3754

• MyronD
    MyronD Member ✭✭
    Sherlock/Splasher/TheCreator,

Thank you all very much for your support. I got it working by doing an uninstall then running the QcleanUI.exe utility.
    B)
This discussion has been closed.