HELP Check Pay check did not arrive

On or about March 9th, I initiated a credit card payment via the new Check Pay. Everything appeared to have work. I directed the check to be delivered on March 17th. I received a payment status [from Quicken] saying the payment (check) will arrive on March 16th. Everyday (since the 9th) I checked on the status (clicked the little box in the check number column in the register) - it always showed delivery on March 16. Well, here I am March 21st and my credit card company hasn't received their payment.

I have no idea who to call or contact - Quicken PLEASE HELP me

Best Answer

Answers

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    just to clarify - was it the electronic Quick Pay -
    or the physical paper Check Pay mailed to the payee

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• Ricardo5000
    Ricardo5000 Member ✭✭
    A check payment to a physical address.
  • Ricardo5000
    Ricardo5000 Member ✭✭
    A paper check mailed to a physical address initiated from my Windows 10 desktop latest version of Quicken bill pay: option Check Pay. (Check Pay: Send a check to anyone in the United States with an address. The check is sent through a Quicken service. You will no longer need to print or mail checks)

All I really want is to talk to someone at Quicken so we can figure this out.

I need a phone number, email, or chat box.
  • kmckinnon
    kmckinnon Member ✭✭
    I have same issue with the new Quicken Check Pay. Through my Windows Quicken Premier I made a Check Pay om 3/30/2020. The account I am paying still does not reflect the payment. The payment Status says its been Printed and Delivered to US Mail but does show the Estimated Deliver Date that is described in the Help.
  • kmckinnon
    kmckinnon Member ✭✭
    I meant to say the Status DOES NOT show the Estimated Deliver Date.
  • kmckinnon
    kmckinnon Member ✭✭
    For What it's worth I've reviewed my bank statements and other payments sent via Check Pay have cleared within a reasonable time. So the process appears to work. I'll have to watch my account to see if this Check Pay is just slow due to USPS and/or the biller processing.
  • kmckinnon
    kmckinnon Member ✭✭
    UPDATE: My check finally cleared 14 days after being sent. Was USPS slow or was the Payee slow? No real way to know.
This discussion has been closed.