automatic reminder entry causing problems

Options
If I did anything to cause my reminders to be auto entered into the register a month ahead of time, I don't know what it was. How can I stop this? These auto entries still say they are reminders even when the date has passed and the transaction has taken place. I am using Home & Business desktop, not mobile. Version R24.11 2020

Best Answer

Answers

• DesertRat
    DesertRat Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    I also am having a problem with the income reminders being entered in the register and it just started happening in the past few days. The reminder has never been set up to automatically post in the register. I deleted the transaction in the register and chose to delete it and all future reminders. I then create a new reminder and choose the option to remind me in 3 days, not the option to automatically enter in the register and low and behold it enters it in the register again. By the way, this income reminder happens to be past due since 3-5-2020. Not that that should make any difference.
  • DesertRat
    DesertRat Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    > @DesertRat said:
    > I also am having a problem with the income reminders being entered in the register and it just started happening in the past few days. The reminder has never been set up to automatically post in the register. I deleted the transaction in the register and chose to delete it and all future reminders. I then create a new reminder and choose the option to remind me in 3 days, not the option to automatically enter in the register and low and behold it enters it in the register again. By the way, this income reminder happens to be past due since 3-5-2020. Not that that should make any difference.
    QW Home & Business & Rental V25.21 on W10
  • Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Perhaps you are seeing future reminders by accident. You can revert to the old behavior by choosing "Don't show reminders" under the little clock in the "action bar" at the top right of your account register.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

• DesertRat
    DesertRat Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Thank you Rocket J Squirrel. That worked! :)
This discussion has been closed.