Is Bill Manager working for Quicken for Windows?

I'm trying to set it up, yet when I try to enter an online payee I keep getting the message, "Unable to add online bills at this moment." And when I search for "Bill Manager" in the community area at quicken.com, I get the message "Something has gone wrong. We've run into a problem and are unable to handle this request right now." This has been going on for three days. Anyone have any ideas?

Best Answer

Answers

• Quicken_Natalie
    Quicken_Natalie Moderator mod
    Hello @okrent,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

What version/release of Quicken are you using? You can find that by going to Quicken>About Quicken. Also, please see this
    FAQ for details on adding more information to your post so that other Community members are best able to assist you.

To better understand the issue, are you attempting to add an Online Biller to track in Quicken, or pay a bill in Quicken using Quick Pay or Check Pay?

Please let us know!

-Quicken Natalie

• okrent
    okrent Member ✭✭
    I'm using R25.21, Quicken Premiere for Mac, 2020

I'm simply trying to start using Bill Manager, which the instructions tell me I should do by adding on Online Biller - that's when I get the "Unable to add online bills at this moment" message.
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Why do you keep referring to Mac?

R25.21 is a Windows version.  Are you running the Windows version in something like Parallels?
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • okrent
    okrent Member ✭✭
    My mistake; running Windows version in Parallels. Apologies
This discussion has been closed.