Was investing.quicken.com discontinued?

hmday
hmday Member ✭✭✭✭
"Removed: Removed links and references to investing.quicken.com" is listed as one of the updates with win ver 26.14. I still have this listed as an option when using OSU and on the drop down preference menu. Was this suppose to be removed?

Best Answer

Answers

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    What Q product are you running? What product year?  And what's your "Valid Thru" date?  Do HELP, About Quicken for this info.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• hmday
    hmday Member ✭✭✭✭
    premier 2020 valid thru 11/20 windows 26.14
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    I just looked at the release notes for R26.41 and the last one is:
    Removed: Removed links and references to investing.quicken.com.

Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @hmday

Thank you taking the time to share your question with the community.

The R26.14 release should remove all references to investing.quicken.com, including in the One Step Update and Preferences areas.

If you haven't already, please download and install the Mondo Patch from here.

After installing, do you still see the options for investing.quicken.com in OSU and Preferences?

Please let us know, thank you.

Sarah
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    I see that I jumped to the wrong conclusion on what was being asked.  I thought this was a complaint that investing.quicken.com had been removed.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • hmday
    hmday Member ✭✭✭✭
    Sarah while I already had downloaded the automatic update this AM when I performed an OSU, updating with the mondo patch as you suggested removed the investing.quicken references....thanks
This discussion has been closed.