New user and confused need help

I'm having troubles understanding the basics within Bill Manager. I really dont want to use the automation aspect of Quicken sending payment. Some say pay others say enter and its really screwing me up. I just want to enter that I paid a bill in Quicken and pay via the online billers own website portal. A few times I paid an individual bill online and clicked pay in quicken so I paid bills twice.

Comments

• boomer_1970
    boomer_1970 Member ✭✭
    You can disable sending bill payment info to your bank. I am with you as it seems easier, it can cause more confusion and result in multiple payments.

_________________________________________________Using Quicken Deluxe R50.8 Build 27.1.50.8 USA

• brian39
    brian39 Member ✭✭
    > @boomer_1970 said:
    > You can disable sending bill payment info to your bank. I am with you as it seems easier, it can cause more confusion and result in multiple payments.

Thanks boomer glad I'm not alone. Now, how can I disable it? Do I just make manually entries in the register and match them when they clear?
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @brian39,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community.

Being that you are a new user, I would like to inform you that you do have the option to schedule a one-on-one tour with our Quicken 1-2-3 team. 

By doing so, one of our Quicken 1-2-3 team members will contact you via phone at your scheduled appointment time. This team has been specifically trained and put together to assist our new customers in getting familiarized with the program and learn how to utilize it to fit your needs, as well as answer any questions and/or address any concerns you may have.

If this is something that would interest you, then please, click here to select a time slot and schedule your tour!

-Quicken Anja

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.