Morgan Stanley Accounts not downloading.

I am a long time quicken user, Currently I am on Quicken Windows 2017, using windows 10 in a Parallels Virtual machine. I was getting the OL-332 error that was resolved in mid February. I am still not able to download my transactions in multiple accounts. I no longer get an error message just no transactions. I am currently entering manually but this is really a pain. I have gone into online center and updated but it does not seem to make a difference. Nothing has changed all passwords work and I have complete access on the web but Morgan Stanley does not seem to have web connect. All my credit cards and other bank accounts work just fine. I have tried deactivating and activating but nothing seems to work I would appreciate any help.

Best Answer

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Jay Berman

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

If you haven't done so already, please attempt to update the accounts one at a time through the "Update Now" option in the register.
    1. Open the transaction register for the account with the error message.
    2. Click the Gear Icon in the upper right of the register and select Update Now.
    3. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the update.
    After completing this process, do you receive any error message or do transactions download as expected?

Please let me know!

~~~***~~~
  • Jay Berman
    Jay Berman Member ✭✭
    Thanks for the reply I have no transactions no quotes and no error messages.
  • Jay Berman
    Jay Berman Member ✭✭
    Today several accounts dowloaded investment transactions but no cash transactions in the linked accounts.
  • Jay Berman
    Jay Berman Member ✭✭
    It worked for a few days and now is not working again.
    I tried updating eating individually without using onestep update.
  • Jay Berman
    Jay Berman Member ✭✭
    I am not getting an error message just says 0 transactions
  • Jay Berman
    Jay Berman Member ✭✭
    last week I upgraded to subscription from my 2017 windows version. I am still having problems with downloading cash transactions in one of my accounts although investment transactions download there are no error messages.
  • Chris Anania
    Chris Anania Unconfirmed ✭✭
    Same issue here. No error messages. Update Now is successful, but there are recent transactions that are not downloading. I have reset my account and have deactivated it and setup online downloads again. Sometimes doing this makes things work again, but not all the time. I also have several Morgan account with one being a margin line. I know Morgan recently updated their site, and I feel like I have ben having issues since then.
  • Chris Anania
    Chris Anania Unconfirmed ✭✭
    *** Reposting ***

Same issue here. No error messages. Update Now is successful, but there are recent transactions that are not downloading. I have reset my account and have deactivated it and setup online downloads again with mixed results. I also have several Morgan accounts with one being a margin line. I know Morgan recently updated their site, and I feel like I have been having issues since then. I did find that if I disable downloads on my credit line, downloads work for my other accounts. Odd.
  • Jay Berman
    Jay Berman Member ✭✭
    I am still having an issue with the cash accounts not downloading. Will try and call MS on Monday but not confident they can help.
This discussion has been closed.