Net Worth Report update request

DaWeav
DaWeav Member ✭✭✭
Could the Net Worth Report(s) be changed to allow the 'Overall Total' to be listed in the Graph of the report instead of just using the mouse-over feature, or could you allow me to collapse the report so I just see the Totals of each section including Overall Total without having to 'scroll' all the way down to the bottom of the all the accounts listed in the report to see the Overall Total.

Comments

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Net Worth shown at the bottom of the Account Bar (usually at the left side of your screen) is not sufficient?
    QWin Premier subscription
  • DaWeav
    DaWeav Member ✭✭✭
    Sufficient yes because the Totals are there, BUT I would like to see the Totals without having to 'scroll' all the way down to the bottom of the all the 100's of accounts listed in the report to see the Overall Total.
  • Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    @Jim_Harman - I think the Net Worth shown at the bottom of the Account Bar is good if all you want is to get a snapshot of the current net worth but if what you want is to see that same summary level of detail over time it is not sufficient.
    @DaWeav - I think your suggestion to be able to collapse the Net Worth report is a great idea.  I'm rather tired of having to export the Net Worth report into Excel and then filtering that to show only that summary level of detail.  There are many reports in Quicken that allow us to expand/collapse the report view and it would be really nice to have that capability in the Net Worth report, too. 
    What you are suggesting is a Product Improvement.  Please post your suggestion at Product Ideas - Quicken for Windows...scroll down to and click on "Reports (Windows)" where you can then enter the suggestion.  This is where users (yourself and others) have the opportunity to review and vote for the ideas posted there.  The more votes for it the more likely Quicken will put it into its development plan.  You'll get my vote, for sure.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R54.16 on Windows 11)

• DaWeav
    DaWeav Member ✭✭✭
    Done.
This discussion has been closed.