OneStep Updates crash Quicken after Update to R26.17

prm759
prm759 Member ✭✭
After receiving an update yesterday to R26.17, OneStep Updates cause a BugSplat crash in Quicken. I spent 2.5 hours on the phone and online with support this afternoon and we could not resolve this problem. Has anyone else seen this issue?

Comments

• jdbmd1975
    jdbmd1975 Member ✭✭
    Same thing happening with me. My OneStep hangs forever, then crashes. Started getting the BugSplat today. After I relaunch Quicken it appears my security latest quotes have actually updated. Strange.
  • jdbmd1975
    jdbmd1975 Member ✭✭
    I saved some error log report but cannot find a way to send it in.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @prm759 and @jdbmd1975

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

If you are still experiencing this issue, I would start with uninstalling using the QcleanUI utility and then reinstalling the Quicken application.

https://www.quicken.com/support/using-qcleanui-uninstall-quicken

Also, you may report a problem by navigating to Help > Report a Problem from within the Quicken program.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • prm759
    prm759 Member ✭✭
    @Quicken_Tyka I tried uninstalling and reinstalling Quicken. I am a subscription user and followed those directions. When I launched the software, it did not present me with the dialog the instructions you referred to gave me. It immediately tried to launch my existing file. I didn't see any real evidence of "QcleanUI" running. And OneStep Update for multiple data sources with stored passwords in the Vault still results in a BugSplat. I have also deleted and rebuilt my password vault. I did all of this in my 2.5 hours online with support on Thursday.

How about an installation with the software version BEFORE the latest update?
This discussion has been closed.