Q2020 - Investing Tab - Print View

MangoMan
MangoMan Member ✭✭✭
I like the information presented on the Investing Tab:Portfolio and the ability to customize this view, but there is no way that I see to print it out other than a screen print. Anyone have any suggestions or know of a way? I could create a report, but some fields like "Average Cost Per Share" are not available.
Tagged:

Best Answers

• MangoMan
    MangoMan Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    I found the hidden option - you have to right click in the area just above the column headings. You would think Quicken could make this more obvious

Answers

• MangoMan
    MangoMan Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    I found the hidden option - you have to right click in the area just above the column headings. You would think Quicken could make this more obvious
  • Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I didn't know about the right click - Print this screen. That takes you to the same place as File > Print Portfolio or Ctrl-P. You learn something new every day!
    QWin Premier subscription
  • MangoMan
    MangoMan Member ✭✭✭
    Thanks Jim - That also works, but in both cases (yours and mine) if you customize the view (e.g., added G/L% and ROI%) those columns didn't print.
  • MangoMan
    MangoMan Member ✭✭✭
    CORRECTION - Thanks Jim - That also works, but in both cases (yours and mine) if you customize the view (e.g., added G/L% and ROI%) those columns didn't print on the same row - separate pages. I need to play around with the settings.
  • Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    If the added columns have been pushed to a 2nd page - 

You should be able to remove unwanted columns, adjust the column widths and/or select Landscape orientation to get everything to print on one page. If you select Printer Setup in the Print dialog, you can also adjust font sizes to make things fit better.

Note that depending on your monitor settings, the layout in Print Preview may not match what is actually printed. 

See this discussion
    https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7855165/report-print-preview-is-smaller-than-actual-print-if-windows-text-size-is-not-100

QWin Premier subscription
This discussion has been closed.