still can't get download from Citicard but can get on line from Safari.

Options
"We've recently updated our online banking experience. To continue using this app, you'll need to relink the app to your Citi account. You can complete this at https://citi.com/datamanagement. As a reminder, only credit card accounts can be linked."
Tried this, tried direct connect and quicken connect. Stopped working late April. Any help available??

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Hello @Linda95648

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

This is currently a known issue that is being worked on. Unfortunately, it is being caused by the recent release of COVID-19 relief payments. Because of this, many financial institutions are experiencing higher than normal online traffic volume.

You can follow this Community open alert post for more information and/or to be notified of updates on this matter as we receive them.

If you happen to receive any specific error codes and would still like to attempt troubleshooting it (which may or may not work given the circumstances), then feel free to provide that error code. I will be happy to look into it for you and see what I can find.

Let us know if you have any further questions or concerns!

-Quicken Anja

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.