Unable to Delete an Online Bill

I am on the latest version of quicken premier (R26.21), I upgraded recently from 2017 premier. I receive online bills from several accounts with no issue. I have one account (U.S. Bank) that does not connect. I found out that the account was closed on their end several years ago. When I hit the gear to "manage online billers" and try to remove the account in the "Bills & Income" Tab, it says its removed but its not actually gone. It also has a message to "Fix it", but that doesn't work either since I can't physically connect to U.S. Bank any longer. I have validated and supervalidated the file, still no change. Thanks in advance.
Tagged:

Best Answers

• billdonald1818
    billdonald1818 Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Sherlock, that looks like it did the trick!. Glad I did not have to go through the trouble of uninstalling and re-installing. Thanks very much for your help.

Answers

• billdonald1818
    billdonald1818 Member ✭✭
    Here are the screenshot of what I described.
  • billdonald1818
    billdonald1818 Member ✭✭
    Lastly, this just showed up tonight (see pic) and hitting "remove" does nothing.
  • billdonald1818
    billdonald1818 Member ✭✭
    This is what I have been told by customer support today: "In this case that is a damage in your file, what you can do is uninstall Quicken 2020 then install Quicken 2017 restore the latest backup you did from Quicken 2017 remove the biller create another file with the biller removed, then install Quicken 2020 and open the new file." Seriously?
  • billdonald1818
    billdonald1818 Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Sherlock, that looks like it did the trick!. Glad I did not have to go through the trouble of uninstalling and re-installing. Thanks very much for your help.
This discussion has been closed.