password vault does dot show all passwords

The password change screen in password vault add or change screen only shows 5 accounts and does not scroll. cannot change any passwords other than those 5.

Comments

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2020
    Hello @millerdjm

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response. 

We will need a bit more information to be able to assist. Please take a moment to review the information here and post back with the year and version of Quicken you are currently running.

Please include how long you have been experiencing this issue?

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

~~~***~~~
  • popeye2002
    popeye2002 Member
    I'm experiencing the same thing after upgrading from 2017 and after allowing my subscription to lapse. many of my accounts are no longer in the password vault.
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    @popeye2002, that's because after you allowed your subscription to lapse, you lost ALL ability to download into Q.
    Why would you need a password vault (which contains the passwords to your various banks/cards/brokerages/etc) if you can't download from them into Q?

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

This discussion has been closed.