How do I download transactions from TradeStation?

Options
thegrunk
thegrunk Member ✭✭
I can download a file from TradeStation, but when I try to import it to Quicken I receive this message:

Quicken is unable to update this account because Web Connect support for your financial institution has been either temporarily, or permanently discontinued [CC-885].

Does this mean Quicken has stopped servicing TradeStation? That seems a bit crazy.

Best Answer

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Hello @thegrunk,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, though I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

First, I noticed that you posted this under Investing (Mac). However, the error you provided is a Windows error. Also, TradeStation is not an available financial institution in our bank list for Mac, though it is on Windows.

Is it correct that you are using Quicken for Mac or are you on Windows?

Thank you,

-Quicken Anja

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• thegrunk
    thegrunk Member ✭✭
    Options
    Yes, I’m on a Mac and that is a copy and paste of the error. I didn’t notice if there was a different download on TradeStation for Windows versus Mac. If that’s the case that would be part of my problem. I can check later this evening.
This discussion has been closed.