Schedule transaction by XX days.

I have an AT&T bill that comes due every 30 days, which is a pain.  I guess they make more dollars by doing that instead of most companies use every month on a date.  For several years I just schedule it to be entered into register every month on a date like 23rd.  Over time it just keeps moving up to now it is much earlier that 23rd, then I reschedule it every few months.   Have I missed something or is there a way to schedule a transaction by XX day?  Maybe if not already done make a request for enhancement? 

Best Answer

Answers

• Divemaster
    Divemaster Member ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, that is pretty much what I been doing except had at as monthly. 
  • GeoffG
    GeoffG SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Many of my utilities moved the dates around. I never could figure out my gas bill cycle! Have you considered setting these up with autopay from the utilities website?
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    For your reference, there is at least one other discussion about suggested new frequencies for Scheduled Reminders:

• Divemaster
    Divemaster Member ✭✭✭✭
    GeoffG said:
    Many of my utilities moved the dates around. I never could figure out my gas bill cycle! Have you considered setting these up with autopay from the utilities website?

This bill does autopay via CC, I just want it to also auto enter on correct date.  It works okay now, but having option of days doesn't seem that difficult.   But it must not be something that enough people want, so not a priority.
    I did see another topic on that, read some of it , but they got off topic. 
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    What I do in these cases is just make sure that the reminder gets in before the "least day" in the month.  The exact date seldom really matters especially if you are paying it from a credit card.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
This discussion has been closed.