"Columns" in Saved Reports Keep Disappearing

Using Windows 7 (until I get my Windows 10 machine in place after this tax reporting season is concluded in a few weeks) with latest Quicken for Windows R25_18 seeing the following problem:
I have prepared a multi-column "Spending > Itemized Categories" using all the default Column selections (Date, Account, Num, Description, Memo, Category, Tag, Tax Item) but only 2 columns display in the report "Date" and "Account". When I first create the report, all the Columns display but when I uncheck an un-needed Column like "Tag", the report goes to the unusable 2 column.

What is happening and how do I get all my desired Report Columns to display like they used to?
Tagged:

Comments

• Actually Quicken 2020 R25_21release.
  • Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Itemized Categories report has a menu labeled "Update to Show". Does it remedy your situation to choose "Transaction detail" from that menu?

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    If you haven't already, open the report, press Alt + C, and select Reset Columns and OK.  Then, you should be able customize the report to your liking.
  • HJG
    HJG Member
    I customize and set report column widths to display info as I need it, but column widths revert to default when i minimize the report
  • None of the above suggestions help the problem, which I also have.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @BarbE43

Thank you for the response, although I am sorry to hear that the trouble continues to persist.

At this time I would recommend contacting support directly for advanced troubleshooting steps.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Quicken Care has the ability to initiate a screen share to view the issue in real-time to review and research this further.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.