Quicken's Got Some New Office-Mates!

Quicken Sarah
Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
edited February 2023 in The Water Cooler
Like many, we here at Quicken have been getting through the last couple of difficult months with the help of some new office-mates. 

They've been doing such a great job, that we thought they deserved some recognition and thanks for being the behind-the-scenes support that helps keep us all going!

We all love our pets obviously and think it would be great to see yours!  We invite everyone to share their furry (or not so furry) friends with us and show some recognition for your unseen support :)

Comments

• Quicken Hugh
    Quicken Hugh Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    @John_in_NC

"...with the help of Quicken, I have made some sound investment decisions that has allowed me to purchase all new hardware. And a steel mill."

And a steel mill!  :D Oh that's great. Thanks for the laugh. (You are kidding right? Or did you really purchase a steel mill?)
  • John_in_NC
    John_in_NC SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    @John_in_NC

"...with the help of Quicken, I have made some sound investment decisions that has allowed me to purchase all new hardware. And a steel mill."

And a steel mill!  :D Oh that's great. Thanks for the laugh. (You are kidding right? Or did you really purchase a steel mill?)
    The only thing steel she owns is a crate, although she prefers a king sized bed. I might end up in the crate.

I, though, have to labor in a steel mill so she can live the life of luxury.  :)
This discussion has been closed.