CC-899 Error on One Step Update

For the past week or so, I have been receiving CC-899 errors on multiple accounts (Suntrust, Elan Financial Services, and Hanscom Credit Union) when performing one step update. I have tried resetting the accounts as well as deactivating / reactivating the online accounts. Can anyone please help me resolve this issue?

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited June 2020
    Hello @josi_ok,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

To resolve this issue, please review and follow the error-specific troubleshooting instructions found in this support article.

I hope this helps and let us know if you have any additional questions!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• josi_ok
    josi_ok Member ✭✭
    Following you suggestion, I have followed the instructions for the CC-899 error code. I have restarted my computer and reset all the Internet Explorer settings to initial conditions ('Restore Advanced Settings' and 'Reset'). Upon completion, I re-ran the one step update and received exactly the same errors (CC-899, Quicken is unable to establish an Internet connection). Three other accounts plus quotes consistently update without a problem.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please revisit Internet Options.
    Uncheck all SSL settings.
    Check all TLS 1.0, 1.1 and 1.2 settings.
    Click Apply, then OK.
    Close IE.
    Close and restart Quicken.
    If you don't have TLS 1.2 available on your system, it's time to upgrade either Internet Explorer or Windows.

I suspect the article pointed to you by Quicken Anja needs to be updated. SSL is now unsupported. TLS 1.2 is required.
  • Quicken Anja
    edited June 2020
    @josi_ok , did you also check and try the advanced steps in the article provided?

@UKR, thank you for pointing that out! I've submitted a request to have that updated.

-Quicken Anja

• josi_ok
    josi_ok Member ✭✭
    Yes- I had gone through the advanced steps as well.
    Thanks, UKR, though my SSL and TLS settings were set correctly when I did the advanced reset.
    The problem seems to have cleared up. I also rebooted my computer and reset my router, which may have helped. Thanks, all.
  • Quicken Anja
    Thanks for the update! Glad to hear it's working again.

-Quicken Anja

This discussion has been closed.