Investing.quicken.com shows zero balance

I confirmed all of my settings in quicken desktop are set properly yet my investing.quicken.com account shows nothing, no positions. Even though my Quicken desktop tracks all my investments, and my quicken online account shows those accounts and investments syncing properly.

Can someone help? Is this a known issue or am I doing something wrong despite the settings being correct?

Comments

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    On your One Step Update screen -
    there is ANOTHER checkbox at the bottom
    for uploading your Quicken account info to the Investing website...
    This is totally different than the entire Sync + Mobile App + Quicken on the Web.

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• harry askenazi
    harry askenazi Member ✭✭
    I dont have that checkbox option on my one step update screen . I do have the "download quotes and investment information"

Attached screenshot of my preferences screen shows the options I have and have checked for investing.quicken.com
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @harry askenazi

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

Please navigate to Help > About Quicken and provide the version and release of Quicken you are using.

If you are not currently running the most recent version R26.23, please update using the Mondo Patch available here.

Please let me know how it goes!

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • harry askenazi
    harry askenazi Member ✭✭
    Thanks for your reply. See attached. I am using the attached and most updated version
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    Hello @harry askenazi

Thank you for the response and the additional details.

If you are still experiencing this issue and it has not resolved on its own, I would next recommend contacting support directly for assistance.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Quicken Care has the tools to review and research this issue further.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • Financial-Health
    Financial-Health Member ✭✭
    I am not able to see my portfolios on investing.quicken.com either. I selected the "Update Portfolio" on investing.quicken.com as well but no luck. Also I've cleared my browser cache.

Year: 2020
    Version: R27.28
    Build: 27.1.27.28
  • Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Financial-Health

I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing an issue with viewing the portfolio balances on investing.quicken.com and thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the community.

If you haven't already, please go to the Edit menu in Quicken and select Preferences.

In the window that opens, select "investing.quicken.com" from the list on the left and on the right, are the appropriate accounts selected?

Which bubble is selected?  Send my Shares or Send my symbols only?

Please let us know, thank you.

Sarah
  • Financial-Health
    I only want my Schwab Brokerage to be available on investing.quicken.com. Last week I removed all of my accounts because it wasn't working and then tried to sync again. The Schwab Brokerage never appeared again.
  • Financial-Health
    @"Quicken Sarah" any thoughts?
  • Financial-Health
    This issue has been resolved. I can see my portfolio now.
  • curtisdchilds
    curtisdchilds Member ✭✭✭
    I dont have the investing.quicken.com option under EDIT PREFERENCES. How do I get that option back?
  • curtisdchilds
    curtisdchilds Member ✭✭✭
    ok, i clicked around enough throught investing header and found another way to get to the investing.quicken.com portfolio upload option. I clicked everything to upload like I want and ran one step update but nothing is showing on my investing.quicken.com page. It doesnt show at all on the OSU summary page whether it was successful or not?
This discussion has been closed.