Renew Banner

How can I remove Renew banner without pay anymore?

Best Answers

Answers

• andersonandernet
    andersonandernet Member ✭✭
    edited June 2020
    [removed - no soliciting]
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry this is a Quicken forum, it can't be used to discuss what other products you might use.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • andersonandernet
    When I received an email two years ago in which I was offered a version through the subscription model, in which if I didn't want to renew I could continue using the product in the last version I updated I found it very interesting, but after two years, the subscription has expired and I do not want to renew it because I have not used and will never use online services because they are not compatible with my financial institution, only now a message appears that occupies 20% of the product screen. In other words, have a great experience paying for our product, but the day after the service ended, it went from a great experience to a terrible experience.
  • andersonandernet
    Interestingly, I just found a request for improvement in the product with a vote to remove this banner after the end of the subscription, and the topic was closed saying that it will never happen.
  • andersonandernet
    Not only that, over time I received several emails from the CEO of Quicken about the actions that were being worked on to improve the experience of using the product, but I was left with the impression that in the end it gets worse.
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    When I received an email two years ago in which I was offered a version through the subscription model, in which if I didn't want to renew I could continue using the product
    I'm sure that Quicken Inc's take on this is they have not prevented you from using it.   Yeah their ads take up space, but the product can still be used for manual transaction entry like they promised.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • andersonandernet
    Of course is still possible to use the product, but with a worst experiente. Now is not possible all necessary information at once on screen without reduce column sizes, colapse left bar (account info) and use scroll bar
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    @andersonandernet  I understand you have just discovered this situation, but as you saw in the other thread you found, this has been discussed since it began several years ago, and Quicken has made clear that they have no intention of changing it. (It's perhaps not surprising that Quicken isn't responsive to people who have declared they don't want to to continue to pay, and are thus ex-customers.)  In any case, it's not going to change anything to continue to reiterate the issue here. You can continue to use Quicken, as they promised, but it's less-satisfactory because of the space they've commandeered.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
This discussion has been closed.