How do I realign checks on my printer for Quicken 2020 for Mac

Options
The headline pretty well expresses my problem. Going to Help was useless as their advice did not work.

Best Answer

• John_in_NC
    John_in_NC SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Options
    You didn't mention what you tried, but here is how you adjust check alignment:

Write a check, and go to print it:

Make sure you are showing details to see the full print dialog (blue). Make sure the settings are correct, and select the checkbox to Adjust Alignment (red)

From there, you will print some blank sheets of paper and align with checks. Note: you can only adjust the entire image up/down/left//right. You can't adjust individual fields.

Uncheck the Adjust Alignment checkbox when you are done.

Answers

• John_in_NC
    John_in_NC SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Options
    You didn't mention what you tried, but here is how you adjust check alignment:

Write a check, and go to print it:

Make sure you are showing details to see the full print dialog (blue). Make sure the settings are correct, and select the checkbox to Adjust Alignment (red)

From there, you will print some blank sheets of paper and align with checks. Note: you can only adjust the entire image up/down/left//right. You can't adjust individual fields.

Uncheck the Adjust Alignment checkbox when you are done.
  • Harry
    Harry Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks John; perfect! BTW, I spent last August in Asheville, Love That Town!
  • Dominick
    Dominick Member
    Options
    I did that and re named the preset but THE NEXT TIME i print a check it is low again.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @Dominick

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and post your issue, however, this is an older post and is less likely to get an answer.

I suggest creating a new post for better visibility.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7849429/how-to-add-a-post-to-the-community

Be sure to include a description of the issue, along with any error messages, as well as the version/release of Quicken that you're using.

The more information you can provide will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dominick said:
    I did that and re named the preset but THE NEXT TIME i print a check it is low again.

Before printing, did you re-select the saved Preset, by Name? You may have to do that every time you want to print checks.
    I do not know where Q Mac saves the updated alignment values, but they should be remembered somewhere in Q Mac.
This discussion has been closed.