Transfer Transactions Not Clearing Correctly

Hello - I am running Version 5.15.2 (Build 515.33015.100)/Mac OS 10.15.3. Yesterday, when paying my bills, I had entered my credit card payments correctly as Transfer transactions from my primary checking account which then appeared correctly in the corresponding credit card account. Today, upon downloading from my bank (B of A), I noticed they were not clearing properly and the credit card account had a second "new" cleared entry of a payment vs. clearing the transfer that already existed. It looked like this happened because the credit card payment posted before it had cleared in my checking account, but regardless, I did not seem to have this problem last month and now I am wondering how I can fix? I attempted it this morning, but have mistakenly now created new entries where previously cleared ones existed. Is this a current, known issue with the latest update (which I just performed)?

Thanks!

Best Answer

Answers

• Heidi O.
    Heidi O. Member ✭✭✭
    RickO, thank you very much!
  • jamki47
    jamki47 Member ✭✭
    > @Heidi O. said:
    > Hello - I am running Version 5.15.2 (Build 515.33015.100)/Mac OS 10.15.3. Yesterday, when paying my bills, I had entered my credit card payments correctly as Transfer transactions from my primary checking account which then appeared correctly in the corresponding credit card account. Today, upon downloading from my bank (B of A), I noticed they were not clearing properly and the credit card account had a second "new" cleared entry of a payment vs. clearing the transfer that already existed. It looked like this happened because the credit card payment posted before it had cleared in my checking account, but regardless, I did not seem to have this problem last month and now I am wondering how I can fix? I attempted it this morning, but have mistakenly now created new entries where previously cleared ones existed. Is this a current, known issue with the latest update (which I just performed)?
    >
    > Thanks!

I encountered the same problem but, in frustration, deleted all 3 entries - 2 from checking and 1 from credit card.

How do I proceed from here?
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Hello @jamki47

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue.

If you have deleted the downloaded transaction, you may either enter the now missing transaction manually or restore a backup from prior to deleting the transactions.

If you are experiencing a different issue, please create a new post with additional details as this is an older post.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7849429/how-to-add-a-post-to-the-community

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.