I was unble to do a one step update of my accounts after update of 06/24/2020

My name is Dominick. After the update to Version R27.24, I attempted to do a one step update of my accounts. One of my accounts needed an authentication code. I received the code on my phone but was unable to enter the code in Quicken. Quicken then produced multiply black screens and entered an endless loop. The only way to leave Quicken was to go to the task Manager. How do I get Quicken to work properly again

Best Answers

Answers

• Jane
    Jane Member ✭✭
    I've also been unable to use the one step update since the recent Quicken update. System asks me to sign-in (even tho I'm already in Quicken). Then it says 'sorry that feature currently not working; try again in ten minutes'. It has not worked for several days now! Using Home and Business R27.24 on my desktop.
  • Dgrfred
    Dgrfred Member ✭✭
    My problem was with the deluxe version
  • Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jane said:
    I've also been unable to use the one step update since the recent Quicken update. System asks me to sign-in (even tho I'm already in Quicken). Then it says 'sorry that feature currently not working; try again in ten minutes'. It has not worked for several days now! Using Home and Business R27.24 on my desktop.
    Your issue is different from Dominick's.  This message sometimes (not often) occurs after an update.  You might want to see if the following step resolves the issue for you:  Edit > Preferences > Quicken Id & Cloud Accounts > Sign in as a different user.  Then log in again using your same Quicken ID and PW.  Let me know if this fixes your issue.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R54.16 on Windows 11)

• Dgrfred
    Dgrfred Member ✭✭
    Thanks for your input. I will try your recommendations Just to clarify prior to this last update, OSU was working fine Using the 2FA and updating multiple financial institutions
  • Dgrfred
    Dgrfred Member ✭✭
    I tried your work around and it worked. OSU is great if it works but your work around did the job. Thanks
  • Will6800
    Will6800 Member
    my update works with the latest version update, my issues are with date and category sections and my window doesn't resize to the monitor
  • Will6800
    Will6800 Member
    Boatmaniac when I complete Quicken Community 101 basic, I'll keep your comment under advisement for future post but I think my question/comment is in the right ballpark. https://community.quicken.com/categories/quickencommunity_installing_and_updating_windows..It's not like Quicken works well anyhow!!
  • Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Will6800 - I agree that you posted in the correct category but you posted it as a reply to "I was unble to do a one step update of my accounts after update of 06/24/2020."  I was suggesting that you create a brand new post because it is a different subject from this post thread.  If you don't it is likely your issue will not be noticed by and commented on by others.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R54.16 on Windows 11)

This discussion has been closed.