when entering downloaded transaction into investment accnts Quicken is not advancing to the next one

When entering downloaded transactions into an investment account Quicken is not advancing to the next one . You have to manually advance to the next transaction. Ii just started doing this in the last month or so. I'm on the latest version and also just did a mondo update to try and fix the issue with no luck.

Best Answer

Answers

• Mark1104
    Mark1104 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    can you please clarify what you mean it is not advancing to the next one? can you be more specific?
  • hoffmtj
    hoffmtj Member ✭✭
    OK say there are 3 transactions for an investment account. You click on save for the first one and it used to advance to the next transaction. Now it just stays on the first transaction that I already clicked save and if I click again it saves it again and you end up with two entries for the same transaction. You have to manually click on the second transaction and than save it and so on to the third one.
  • hoffmtj
    hoffmtj Member ✭✭
    I like to save each transaction separately instead of clicking save all because Quicken doesn't always handle certain transactions like option trades correctly.
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Instead of using the Accept button on the individual downloaded transaction, I suggest you use the Accept button at the very bottom of the Downloaded Transactions tab or use the Enter button in the register.  
  • hoffmtj
    hoffmtj Member ✭✭
    I am using the Accept button at the bottom of the downloaded Transaction Tab.
  • hoffmtj
    hoffmtj Member ✭✭
    I will check this next time I have more than one transaction to accept, but it doesn't appear to make a difference which accept button you use. It still does not advance to the next transaction in the list after you accept a transaction and it allows the transaction to be entered twice or more if you click accept without manually clicking on the next transaction to highlight it.
  • jdecorpo
    jdecorpo Member
    I have the same problem and in my case it appears specific to vanguard transactions
This discussion has been closed.