Quicken Bill Manager: Payees have disappeared

Hello, I've used Quicken Bill Manager for a couple of months and am happy to see it improving steadily. Last week I scheduled payment for several bills, and I can see them listed in my register with future dates and a check number "scheduled" which is exactly what I expect. However, when I go to the "bills & income" tab, those payees are no longer on my list. I was able to re-add the payee by clicking the "+" button at the top, and it is back on my list. I feel like maybe I'm just missing a setting that is hiding some payees from the list, but I sure can't find them anywhere.

I also wonder if the payments will actually occur because the payees were no longer listed. I assume so.

There are so many pieces to bills that it is overwhelming. There are menu options for the Online Center and Online Payee List but I think those options are not used for the new Quicken Bill Manager. Can anyone please point me in the right direction? Many thanks!

Comments

• ww.finance
    ww.finance Member ✭✭
    Definitely something strange is going on. I cannot pay the bill I want to pay (one of the payees I had to add back in) and get an error "this payment cannot be made because the online biller information is not available: click the Refresh Bill on the drop-down menu". Refreshing the bill as suggested takes several minutes, shows no errors, but also doesn't improve the situation. This bill BTW was downloaded and the amount matches the amount due on my bill, so it's downloading but not allowing me to pay.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020

Please contact  Quicken Support on the phone during regular hours of operation

They need to check the server and figure out what kind of error is occurring and what it'll take to fix it.

• ww.finance
    ww.finance Member ✭✭
    I'll give it a try... right now the "talk to support" button on that page does nothing for me... likely because it's a weekend? Thanks for your suggestion!
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020
    I'll give it a try... right now the "talk to support" button on that page does nothing for me... likely because it's a weekend? Thanks for your suggestion!

Oops, sorry. I should have said

Please contact  Quicken Support on the phone during regular hours of operation

Your browser must allow popups from https://www.quicken.com
  • N11
    N11 Member ✭✭
    I've had the same issue. It has been fixed for me with the update that came out last night - R28.10
This discussion has been closed.