Quicken and Quicken Bill Manager

I am confused... I currently use Quicken to send the information regarding the bill to be paid to my bank. My bank then cuts the check and sends the check on to whom ever the payment was intended for. With this new Quicken Bill Manager do I need to sign up for this new service? If so, will I still be able to use my current bank for paying my bills and sending the checks? I know Quicken also offers this bill payment service but I would like to keep paying my bills as I do now. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Best Answer

Answers

• dalewhubbard
    dalewhubbard Member
    Thank You very much for the clarification. Your quick response was especially greatly appreciated.
  • jnprop
    jnprop Member ✭✭✭✭
    HOw do you know if your bank supports the "the bill paying service where you pay through your financial institution"? Where do you access this in Quicken. I currently use Bill Pay and Bill Manager but would like know if I can go thru my bank. Thanks!!!!
  • strikeline
    strikeline Member
    My credit union says they will not go to Direct Connect because Quicken sells information on its members to third parties. Is this true?
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @strikeline

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your question.

It sounds as though you have received some misinformation.

We will not, without your permission, sell, publish, or share information you entrust to us that identifies you or any person.

To learn more please see our Privacy Policy.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.