Why is Brinks now rejecting my bill payments

I keep getting a message that Brinks cannot process my payment using my checking account number. This has NOT happened in the past!!

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @mnem,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

We may need some additional information to better assist you. Could you please provide the version release of Quicken that you are running?
    • Help > About Quicken
    Also, would you be able to provide a screenshot of the error message that you are receiving? If you are unable to add one as an attachment, you can also drag and drop the image to your response. This will create a link that will allow us to view the screenshot within our web browser.

Thank you,

-Quicken Anja

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• mnem
    mnem Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 2020
    Quicken Windows 2020 R27.42 Screenshot of Brinks bill payment error

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Thank you for your response.

I tried seeing if I could replicate the issue, but was unfortunately not able to do so. I recommend reaching out to Quicken Support via chat or phone instead. The reason being is that our support agents will have the ability to pull up your Bill Manager account and investigate this error internally to see what may be causing this and if necessary-- File for an escalation to be made.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.