Itemized Report no longer shows Memo column

I like to click on Easy Answer to get an Itemized Categories Report on anything. It always showed the Memo notes for each transaction on my report, but somehow the Memo column has disappeared!! How do I get it back?
Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• Fran_C.
    Fran_C. Member
    Thank you for your answer. I did click on the Gear icon and the Memo box was already checked, but somehow after checking on it maybe it got refreshed and the Memo is showing again on my reports like before. Again, thank you so much for taking the time to reply. Have a great day!
  • Hello. I've used quicken for decades and am quite familiar with the reports. Even though I include memo for my report, it doesn't show up in the quicken report or in excel when i export the report. I tried using the gear icon and it shows that the memo is on. But memo does not show up in report.

This problem happened this year and I need it for my end of year tax reports. Thank you
  • Here are the options for customizing a report per Quicken help.

"Click any of the tabs to make further changes. Click a topic below to learn more.
    Display tab
    Accounts tab
    Categories tab
    Payees tab
    Tags tab
    Category Groups tab
    Securities tab
    Actions tab
    Security Types tab
    Investing Goals tab
    Advanced tab "

As you can see, memo is not included.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020
    Here are the options for customizing a report per Quicken help.

"Click any of the tabs to make further changes. Click a topic below to learn more.
    Display tab
    Accounts tab
    Categories tab
    Payees tab
    Tags tab
    Category Groups tab
    Securities tab
    Actions tab
    Security Types tab
    Investing Goals tab
    Advanced tab "

As you can see, memo is not included.

Memo is not included in the Tabs because you cannot select / filter / search for specific Memo text.
    In the Display tab, however, there's a "Show columns" box. Here you can select which columns to include or exclude from your report, "Memo" among them.
    And, apparently new with a recent update, you can now reorder columns up or down the list of selected columns.
  • Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also with the recent update, you can optionally include the "Notes" field in addition to the Memo.
    QWin Premier subscription
This discussion has been closed.