Deleted Bank Account

Options
When entering payment for invoices manually, the checking account reflected double entries. Since I don't use the online bank download, I thought I could delete the business checking account and that would be the fix. Nope! Invoices are still there, but when I go to show it paid, it wants me to select a deposit account, which I now do not have one. Is there a way to just show invoice as paid without linking to a deposit account. I tried to add another receivable account, but it does not show all my previous years of invoices. What to do???

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2020
    Options
    Hello @jsmith8

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response. 

I have a few questions to help me better understand what could be happening.

First, please navigate to Help > About Quicken and provide the release.

Are you able to discern the cause of these duplicates? Is entering the invoice creating a duplicate or is there possibly a duplicate of the same transaction already in the checking account?

If this is being caused by a transfer, does the invoice list an account to transfer this amount to?

The more information you can provide will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.