Reconcile - doens't return to next New transaction

Options
In a list of Match and New transactions, I used to go down to the 1st New transaction and hit Enter to have it go into the register. After that, it used to go to the next New transaction. Now it goes all the way to the top of the Match transactions which requires scrolling through all the Match transactions before getting back to the New. Any help?
Tagged:

Comments

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why don't you simply, first, accept the "Match" transactions?  Then, your issue goes away.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• kevans30
    kevans30 Member
    Options
    Just convenience. I used to work through the New transactions, then could use Accept All to accept all the Match transactions. Now I have to accept each Match one by one.
  • Quicken_Natalie
    Options
    Hello @kevans30,

Thank you for providing this additional information, although I apologize that you have not yet received a follow-up response.

If you have not already, I would suggest contacting Support directly, so that they can engage in a screen sharing session with you to best help in determining a solution.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

If you determine, at that time, that the behavior you desire has been changed/removed from the program, you may consider creating an Idea post outlining the specific behavior you'd like to see in Quicken regarding this.

You can find more details, as well as steps to do so, here

Thank you,

Quicken Natalie

This discussion has been closed.