Adding Warrants in Investment account

I have warrants in OXY that were issued in July 2020 that are not recognized when adding them to the investment transaction register. The new ticker symbol is OXY/WS Does anyone have a suggestion as to how to handle

Best Answers

• Quicken_Natalie
    Quicken_Natalie Moderator mod
    edited August 2020 Answer ✓
    Hello @jrodenbo,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and post your issue, although I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing these difficulties in Quicken.

If you are still needing assistance, please take a moment to review the information available here and post back to let us know what version and release of Quicken you're using.

Please also take a look at the information outlined here and post back to let us know if it helps to resolve this matter for you.

Thank you,

Quicken Natalie

• q_lurker
    q_lurker SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    I chose to Add a new security in Quicken typing OXY as the possible ticker. It offered both OXY and OXY’ and one other I forget. 

I’d already been through the duplicate names issue with some other security. 

Answers

• Quicken_Natalie
    Quicken_Natalie Moderator mod
    edited August 2020 Answer ✓
    Hello @jrodenbo,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and post your issue, although I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing these difficulties in Quicken.

If you are still needing assistance, please take a moment to review the information available here and post back to let us know what version and release of Quicken you're using.

Please also take a look at the information outlined here and post back to let us know if it helps to resolve this matter for you.

Thank you,

Quicken Natalie

• jrodenbo
    jrodenbo Member ✭✭
    Thank you..on my Schwab account it was showing a ticker of OXYWS...but it wouldn't accept it to add to my account in the transaction registar nor did it come up in Morningstar...can I ask how you determined an ' after the alpha characters would work?...Thanks again...
  • q_lurker
    q_lurker SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    I chose to Add a new security in Quicken typing OXY as the possible ticker. It offered both OXY and OXY’ and one other I forget. 

I’d already been through the duplicate names issue with some other security. 
This discussion has been closed.